Remote start wiring diagrams

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 18:53:25 EST

Mike Stepka posted wiring diagrams for installing a remote start
for all Dakotas. You can check 'em out here:

mstepka@genesisdj.com/wiring">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ATTACHMENTS/mstepka@genesisdj.com/wiring

  (Or go to the attachments area of the DML home page and click on
"mstepka@genesisdj.com" then "wiring")

                                              -Jon-

Hello. Ok I will post the wiring Diagrams for all the year dakota's...

Thanks.

Mike Stepka
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html