Re: F/A Ratio?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 16:14:34 EST

It could work to richen fuel but will not work the other way around. The
unburned PCV "fuel" will *not* combine with excess O2 in the exhaust pipe
upstream of the O2 sensor.
Furthermore, the SBEC usually runs rich @ WOT anyway. Unless you have a major
increase in air intake,too little fuel is seldom a problem. Most of the
aftermarket "chips" lean out the mixture for improved performance.
Dr. Pat