RE: Honda Spank..... (Watch out for the new Civic Si's)

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 22:25:32 EST

you're right about the performance not being near as good as a R/T, but
there is a HUGE difference in price. MSRP on a Civic Si is $17,445.
Sticker on a Comprably equipped CC R/T is $25,420. I don't know about
you, but $8k is a lot of money to me (almost 1/2 the sticker on the
civic).

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."