Re: 99 RT owners

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 23:05:12 EST

Miller, Robert A wrote:

> To those with RT's
> Did I get a good deal for $25,000 on my 99 flame red CC RT?
> And does the storage compartments under rear seats have covers over them
> like my 97 SLT had?
>
> Robert Miller

What was the MSRP of your R/T? I got mine for $1300 under invoice though
Autobuytel.com. There are various places to find out what the invoice is on
your truck with the options installed. One is carpoint.com there are many
others. My R/T doesn't have the covers for the storage compartments.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC