Re: RE: Canada Meet?/MOPAR ED GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 23:41:42 EST

Norah wrote:
>Gee Bob, I didn't volunteer you for this job did I?
>:) Sorry!

Thanks, Ed, but I got a hold of a map today that shows where
it's located (boy, sure looks like a big plant on the map).
They are predicting wet snow beginning tomorrow morning
so I may not scout the area out tomorrow ... if so, I'll
try again next Sunday.

No problem, Norah. Actually, you and Jason have supplied me
with the information.

If it is like past events, there is no pre-registration.
You show up and pay your money at the gate, find a parking
spot, go to a desk near the gate for a 'doggy' bag which,
amongst many other items, will contain a card with a number,
fill in with info about yourself and your vehicle, put
it on your windshield ... everyone who comes is automatically
entered for show competition. How they vote is another question.
They changed the procedure last year.

I will put out details when I have gathered everything up.

So long for now.

Bob, Burlington.