New arch enemy....Ricers beware!

From: ZXiMan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 01:59:35 EST

        Yeah, I have a new "Arch" rival....Coming back from the "street races"
in Plano, Texas; (Parker & Independence) I raced an Integra GS-R tonight from
a 35 mph punch on the service road getting onto I-35E (Going north between
Trinity Mills and Frankfort for all you Dallas metroplex peeps), of course, in
fine RICE tradition, he hit it first (jumped me), then I pulled right up on
him in less than a second was pulling by and I hit a bunch of water in the
road...so I let off and he flies by. So what does the retard do? Turns his
hazards on like an ass-%&$# and flashes me. I would have put his dick in the
dirt if we had gone from a dead stop or a light, gauranteed. Then, because I
was pissed, I followed him onto the highway and of course he beat me there no
problem. It was from something of a rediculous speed (try 80+ mph punch)!
That's like pushing a brick thru sea-water. I had *almost* decided NOT to
get the Kenne-Bell supercharger, but now I'm going to do it. After I do, I'm
going to go OUT OF MY WAY to stomp every ricer I can find. I'm having my
graphics guy make up some stickers that shows a circle with a line thru it
that reads "No Rice". That alone should prompt them into a race.....

    On a side note, I did race a 1993 Mustang GT convertable and blew him away
(from a 35 mph punch as well) by about 6-7 car lengths (he was an auto). He
even jumped me off the start. Boy was he pissed! I also ran a good running
4-speed manual 289 Mustang (Like a 67-68 model or so) that I beat by about a
car length from the same punch. He stuck right with me thru second gear and I
pulled away on the big-end.....So not all was lost for the evening.

James Crone
Performance Engineering
940-321-5865