New R/T-reply

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 10:46:46 EST

> John,
>
> 1) What should I do for the break-in procedure?

Follow the manufactures instructions.

> 2) What performance mods are recommended to get the most for your
> money. I
> was planning K&N FIPK

The K&N is due in about a month it looks like the GCS setup but on the
opposite side.

> , Mike Leach Headers

Ask Sam P about the headers.

> , and a cat-back system with a 3"
> pipe and a Flowmaster 3-chamber muffler

Just go with a 3" muffler and pipe it's cheaper cost ~ 220.00 or less
and have a local shop do it.

> . Anyone have any other
> recommendations or suggestions? I want to find more info on ignition
> upgrades.

Mopar Muscle just did an artical on an install of their Hi-6 looks
simple. MSD makes one too.

--
Martin Tolentino
99 Dakota R/T CC