RE: Ram decals (Bob Tom)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 07:36:29 EST

We asked about it on Saturday, and they said they could definitely make them
3', but that the price would be up around $50 for that large. I didn't
think to get a quote for 2', I thought I would see if you're still
interested. Scarborotown's parts dept. is (416) 298-3298 if you want to
talk directly to them. I wouldn't mind picking them up, as long as we can
figure out how to get them to you, unless you don't mind waiting until May.

BTW, thanks for checking into Spring Fling. I'm looking forward to it.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd