NC 4x4 trail events

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 10:06:50 EST

.
I remember a while ago someone asked about 4x4 trails in North Carolina. If
anyone is interested in the 9 day event called "Smoky Mountain Venture" at
the National Forest on the Tennessee/North Carolina border, it's happening
April 22 to May 1st. Jason and I want to go, but booking vacation time this
soon isn't in the cards. :(

If you're interested, you can get more info at:

http://home.att.net/~eadams44/smokypic.htm
http://4x4now.com/clndr04.htm

This event sounds like a really good time for those interested in
off-roading.

There is also some info on OuterBanks, NC:

http://www.acrosscom.com/mudhunters/mdtrails.htm#OuterBanks

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd