My Vibration Cured

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 10:27:20 EST

I've posted my strange vibration problem at 70mph before. It only
happened while letting off the gas and coasting through that mph
range. Last week I lowered my Dak 2" in the rear. To my surprise
the vibration is now completely gone. I've tested it over and over
again to make sure. This is great!!, I just knew if I had to take it
to the dealer to service it, they would balance the tires or screw
something up. Strange cure to say the least. =)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd