Re: Lowering Rear 1"

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 14:07:26 EST

My 98 Dak was 32" in front and 35" in the rear. After installing
the 2" lowering blocks, the rear was only 1/4" higher that the
front. A friend of mine said the front will rise a little when
you lower the rear and he was right. When I lowered my 97 V6
with 2" blocks the rear ended up 1/4 lower. I don't like the
level look so I'm gonna have a machine shop make me some solid
steel 1 1/2 blocks. They should give me the slight nose down
rake I like.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd