99 RT CC for Sale

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 20:27:06 EST

I was at my dealer today and found out they just took in a red 99 RT RC in
trade for a Yellow 99 RT RC. Some Microsoft employee decided he liked the
yellow better than the red. If you work there you can have whims like that I
guess!! Anyhow it has 2,500 miles on it. They are asking $24,900 but I would
think they would be deal with you. I know I got a pretty good deal on my 99
SLT+ loaded 4X4. Here is the address:
FRONTIER CHRYSLER
660 AUTO BLVD
BURLINGTON WA 98233-3700
(360) 757-2273

OBTW
I had a nice off line with THE Alan S and to preclude confusion on the list I
won't use the name "The OTHER Alan S from WA" any more. I've been called
"Chief" for the last several years so I know how to answer to that.

Chief