Stickers / License Plate frames

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 22:01:45 EST

I found rams head decals that are about 8 inches wide at a shop locally for about 6 bucks a piece. They have a few.

1. Rams head
2. saying "Why dodge them when you can Ram them!"

And a few others. If anybody is interested, I might be able to pick them up for ya. I could just mail them to ya. Let me know.

--
I talked to the place that makes the license plate frames and they told me that I would have to have an order of 250 to get a custom saying on the chrome ( solid) frames.  They told me one think first, then when I called them today they told me another thing.  O well.

Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+ VVRROOOOMM VVRROOOOMM