Re: RE: Canada Meet?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 23:21:34 EST

At 03:36 PM 3/22/99 , you wrote:
>Jon
>
>Do you think it's too late to get a motel room for
>C@C or to pre-register?
>
>I'm going to be out touring the east coast in June
>and, for that reason, was going to pass C@C but
>I starting to get the urge.

   Heh heh heh! :-)

  I'm not sure about the hotels. It'd be easy enough to find out though.
Just go to http://www.choicehotels.com (I think that's the right url; if
not, http://www.comfortinn.com will take you to the same place). Just
enter the location and date you want, and it'll give you all the hotels
within a certain radius of that area. You can then check 'em to see what
is available, and you can even make a reservation on-line. (you get a 10%
discount for making on-line reservations too, which is nice)

   I'm in a Roadway Inn about 10 miles away from carlisle. Jason & Norah
have reservations in the same hotel. If you can't find anything, I've got
a double room, but i'm not sure if anyone else will be going with me, so
the other bed might be free... (The only thing about that though is I'm
only staying friday night since I'll be getting there friday and leaving
saturday night.)

  As far as pre-registering goes, I believe someone is checking into that.
My memory is horrible, so I've forgotten who volunteered to do this (he was
checking on getting a tent and such). I don't think Carlisle has gotten
back to him yet though, so I don't think anyone has pre-registered yet.
(Yeah, I could go through my back e-mail and find out who was doing this
but I've got a billion sticker related messages to wade through.) :-)

                                               -Jon-