Re: Members dropped off list

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 01:58:45 EST

<< There have been a number of DML'ers who have been dropped from the DML.
 (almost 200!) I have no idea what happened. It is similar to the incident
 where all of the hotmail.com subscribers were dropped off of the list.
 Usually I get a notification whenever someone subscribes or unsubscribes,
 but I didn't in this case. They weren't unsubscribed, they just
 dissapeared!!

   I've got an e-mail in to the tech at buffnet; hopefully they will be able
 to shed some light on this problem.

   Sorry for the inconvenience! :-(

I noticed this happened to me. Somehow late saturday night I was unsubscribed
and went through DML withdrawal Sunday after recieving no DMLs. So I went to
request a list of who is on the list when I discovered I wasnt a member!!
Really odd how this happened, since I know I didnt do it. But atleast I caught
it fast enough to get back on time before the shakes and twitched started!
Thanks Jon for the post.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6