Re: Thought Problem

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:01:10 EST

At 03:19 PM 3/22/99 , you wrote:

>I was daydreaming about my new Dakota. If money were no object what
modifications would I make? I came up with this list

<snip>

>any other ideas?

So money is no object, huh? OK, here's what I'd do.

1) Get a forklift
2) Raise the Dak about 6 feet in the air
3) Slide a brand new Ferrari GT under it.
4) Using the forklift, set the Dak in the garage for towing and hauling.
5) Take the Ferrari out for the most fun you've ever had.

I mean, I love my Dak as much as anybody, but...

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

The Empire of the Right shall be led
by a simpleton who knoweth not the