Re: RE: Wet carpet? Help! NO A/C!!!

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 12:01:43 EST

>Oops, I should have mentioned that I DON'T have a/c. Anyone else know the
>answer?

Yes. I had a similar problem with my 97 4x4. I would get leakage on the
passenger side floor whenever I parked on an incline (nose up) and the
truck got rained on. On a flat surface there wasn't any leakage. The leaks
were coming from the front up by the windshield/body seal. My dealer seemed
to know exactly what to do and fixed it right away. I faxed a copy of my
service invoice for this job and my dealers name to another list member who
had a very similar problem. Talk to your dealer and if you need the same
info, let me know