Re: TX Motorplex anyone?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 12:29:26 EST

Geoffrey Hackbart wrote:

> I might be interested in coming. What time is it good to be there?
>
> Later,
> Geoffrey
> ~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~
>
> >From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
> >To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> >Subject: DML: TX Motorplex anyone?
> >Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:10:51 -0600
> >
> >Since I'm not going to Sealy this weekend, I'm going to the TX
> Motorplex
> >on Fri night 26 Mar. instead. It should be nice and cool(60's), perfect
> >ET weather. Anyone else want to come along? Alan S.

G,
I usually get there about 7ish and race until they close up at 11.
There's always a lot of cool/fast rides there. Come on out, it'll be
fun.
P.S. Are you bringing your girlfriend? My wife would like to have
someone to talk to while I'm racing. If not, she might not go. It can
get boring if you're not into it. Alan.