RE: Performance Improvement Ideas & truck painting

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 19:23:41 EST

Its all in how you combine mods!! Alan has a good combo! (14.28 sheesh...)

on Painting the truck:
The Maacos and Onedays of the world can do an O.K job on a vehicle provided
the prep is minimal and they dont use their own paint. If they us their
paint it will fade in a very short time and turn to oxidized paint in a
slightly longer time... I suggest buying a book (14.00) on painting
vehicles. Best spent money! Definitly prep em yourself if your on a
budget!
.02...
B Word on TBs soon...