RT assembly line

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 01:05:35 EST

When they are building a RT on the assembly line, Do they know it will be
one before the truck is complete, or do they convert it afterwards?
Reason I'm asking is: The tire information sticker in door frame says the
wheel size is 15" rims. And I'm sure all RT s have 17" rims And if someone
wasn't paying attention they could set the tire pressure wrong.
I decided to run my front at 35 psi and the rear at 33. And keep a eye on
contact patch until I get them where they should be. They were at 39 and the
max is 42psi.
Robert Miller
Flame Red 99 DAK RT CC