I lost tonight, but I wouldnt call it a spank!

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 03:08:28 EST

On my way home tonight, after meeting a friend at a coffee house.......she had a
bunch of homework to do.....I ended up next to a little Mercedes with a V12.
I guess it was a matter of trying to regain my manhood after spending time at
that a coffee house, but it was on.....at the first light we kinda felt each
other out.....no one jumped the light, but neither of us would let the other
pull ahead. At the second light, light turned green and no one moved.....then
we were off, he jumped first but I was right on top of him......I was next to
him until about 40-45, but then he was gone....................Now considering I
can go off road, and carry 7 people....I think it was a close race...oh yeah,
and I could have probably bought a house with what he paid for that little
thing..
I did however spank a mustang and one of those indy rams with those pretty
stripes.....he was trying really hard to catch up with me in traffic, but then
when I walked away from him when the light changed.....he never tried to get
next to me again......
I think I might be ready to take the Big D to the track.....Talk to you all
later.....Tony