Re: Performance Improvement Ideas

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 12:38:26 EST

Blake, that's still too soon. When you shift at 2400-2600 you're only using
half of your engine's available power. If you've got the pedal to the metal it
should shift @ 4400-4700 on its own. You can do the same manually without
damaging anything (providing that you don't pass D and hit R instead)
Dr. Pat