Re: Tanneau Cover

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 13:17:30 EST

1/2" EMT tubing. It's just the right size and stiffness. It's cheap too, about
$2-3 for 10 ft. You can find it at any electrical supply store or major
hardware store. You'll have to figure out a way to attach the ends though.
Maybe you han flatten the ends with a hammer, bend them down and fasten them
to the side rail or bed side with sheet metal screws.
Dr. Pat