Re: newbie..- R/T Ordering

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 21:52:08 EST

Ya, it was I that orderd the R/T(Feb 25th) and got a
call about 6 days later from the Sales Manager saying
my truck status was D1 (or something like that) meaning
it was in a non production stage and they were stopped
for this year. I have read of a Couple other DML'ers
ordering R/T's recently, anyone had any problems with
their order? I'm gonna be pissed if this salesman
Screwed up. Dealer was Westoaks Dodge in Thousand Oaks,
Ca, which I have heard mentioned a couple times on this
list, that are quite a reputable dealer. Afterall, they
are 5 Star. =P

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T
---sorry for posting on this again, but now i'm kinda
curious if the R/T production wasn't stopped.

> > Hey ya'll .. I will soon be the proud owner of a
99