4x4 convert

From: Matt Durbahn (durbs@the-bridge.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 22:28:48 EST

I was wondering what everybody thoughts were on my little idea. I have
a 93' 4x2 3.9 Dakota longbox. There is a 88 4x4 Dakota
longbox for sale near me for 900 bucks. The front clip is shot from a
collision. I was think of buying that and tossing on my
front end and dropping in my engine. I don't know if all the wiring
would be the same or not or if this would work what do you
think? What I would really like to do would be to find a wreck one that
had a shortbox. Matt