S10 ss: More Spanktervision In My Rearview!

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 03:12:55 EST

I was going into town today and pulled up behind an S10
ss. He was following a semi that was doing about 45mph.
He pulled out to pass and was on it hard. I dropped
down to 4th and stayed on him. When he pulled back in I
went around. I let it hit the speed limiter twice and
finally let off. NO CONTEST! I pulled off on my private
drag strip, another nice straight low traveled highway,
to see if he wanted some dead stop action but he went
on by. I would have hated to do that again.
Brad
BTW I'll be trolling for not so easy spanks tommorrow
afternoon. I'm bored!

===
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG