Re: Re: Stock Cam spec.

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 15:11:39 EST

Swede,
If this valve body is as good as you claim, I'm in. I'd rather trust my tranny
to a fellow R/T'er
than a mass production shift-kit.
SIGN ME UP!!

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

No, you can't reprogramm the PCM. I installed a modifyed valve body and
adjusted my line pressure and bands. It's a friend of me that modifyes the
valve bodys, and we are talking about selling valvebodys as a exchange deal.
Probebly about $100 + shipping and handling. The shifts are REAL hard, and
if i wanted to i can put the truck in reverse @ 70MPH and the tires start
spinning without wrecking the tranny, maybe some u-joints but the tranny
will hold. It scratches tires everytime shifting to second gear.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
K/N, headers, 3" exhaust, SuperTrapp,
relocated coil, peaked inj-timing, 180 T-stat,
modified valvebody in tranny.
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com