RE: Short throw gearshift for the NV3500

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 18:59:50 EST

> I promised I'd let everyone know the results when I finally got
> around to
> tackling this project. I had all the parts together and a day off, so its
> done. (Well, mostly done; it still needs some minor tweaks...) If anyone
> is interested, this mod is documented in the upgrades section of the DML
> Home Page. Or here's a direct URL:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/upgrades/shifter

JON I WANT ONE! But not as long...maybe 1 1/2-2" longer than the one you
made. Really cool dude!!! I was thinking about putting a T on just the stock
or goiong to the junkyard and finding a wreck and grabbing the shifter and
lop of an inch or two and grind down the tip then tap it for the T.
Excellent write up!!!

Hey wanna sell me one??? ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd