Colorado/Kansas Meet

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 20:36:02 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
thurs.25th

 The Colorado/Kansas Meet is still on up in Fort Collins for the month of May for the 29th and 30th if anybody is interested. I have so far these people going.

  Myself and my wife
  Erin Scofield and her dog
  Graeme Weston-Lewis and ? We also need to communicate about some hotels and their prices and where located. Also about 4-wheeling sites if anybody is interested and where to meet and what time--such as a WalMart or other parking spot for the roundup.
  How-bout it Brian Foltz,Pedro Diaz, Michael Guzinski, Gary Shook ? What's the word?

 Also we have from Kansas --David Thede and Jessica Snyder? Are you all in on this--sorry it couldn't be closer