Re: Y-Pipe and Edelbrock Headers

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 22:34:56 EST

I have Edelbrocks on my Dakota, and I have pics at
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01 .
They are cheap, $305, but they do need to be coated or painted. When I took
off the stock manifolds, the prts looked OK but the collector was really
small. I have a picture of the stock y-pipe compared to the Edelbrock pipe.

Mark