Re: Fw: Cat-FrontT Pipes for Dodge Dakotas Now R/T

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 23:05:29 EST

Buy the Mike Leach headers. I checked them out when I went to Mike's shop a
few weeks
back. Very good looking, and installation should be a typical 5 hour affair
(right Mike?).

As soon as I finish 'testing' my current mods, and after a H&B TB, Mike
Leach headers
will be going onto my RT.

Sam '99 RT (15.260 @ 89.654 mph)