Re: Flats fixed at Firestone WAS: Klacking Noise Solved

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 23:25:54 EST

NEWS EXTRA!!

If you have a nail in your tire, take it to Discount Tire and they will
repair the flat for FREE!!!!

Damaged tires will of course need a road hazard warranty from them,
but repairable puntures will be repaired for free.

I take the RT's there for the tire rotations too.. FREE!!!

Though, the day that I have to buy 8- RSA 255-55-17's, the guy is going
to bend me over (~$1500.00 for all 8 installed, road hazard, etc. etc.)

Sam '99 RT x 2