: Colorado/Kansas Meet-RE-RE-Dave Trottman

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 00:10:45 EST

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 See there Kansas DAKers' we have a North Carolina DAKer wanting to come to
our Colorado Meet! OH YEAH come on over. I also have a '95 318 2-by, but
mine is the SLT+ and a CC model and I run 15?? at around 90mph at 6000
altitude---SO COME ON BOY--Let an OLE DOG teach you a few tricks!! We would
love to have you at our meet. It's in Fort Collins, Colorado---about an hour
north of Denver on Interstate 25.