Re: Colorado/Kansas Meet--RE PEDRO

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 00:17:36 EST

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 Glad you can make it Pedro--How's that NEW DAK treating Ya? Sounds like a
real nice rig. Maybe we can hook up and travel in a pack with other DAKsters
when the meet comes around this May, that way we aren't straggling hours
apart to Ft. Collins--Don't forget your FUZZ BUSTER. I also have a CB unit
in mine for those unfortinent(sp) moments--and they're also fun when
traveling with groups.