Re: Re: Flats fixed at Firestone WAS: Klacking Noise Solved

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 01:19:02 EST

I agree on Discount Tire. That's who I use. I had some balancing problems
and they found that my rims were slightly bent. They had already balance
and re-balanced my tires a few days earlier. They were real thourogh in
finding the problem and then showed it to me, how they check it, and even
explained how to run the balancer! When I asked what they could do on some
new rims the guy took me back in the lobby even though they had closed
everything down for the day and dug out the catalogs and went through some
of my options. Very nice.

I still haven't replaced my rims yet. No money ;-(
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://www.mikesdakota.com/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://www.mikesdakota.com
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html