What's a spank?, was: My truck will do anything!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 11:45:01 EST

Good story JY! Especially like the wheelin' part, but that's just me.
Impressive "little" trucks, no?!

I DO have a question about street spanks though... What is the definition
of a spank? I mean if I take the guy (or gal ;-) off the line but he/she
passes me at 80 or so, is that half a spank or did I get spanked? I don't
do many street races and I haven't been beat at any speed (so far)!
However, I am curious if I would get any points if I take a sleek car off
the line but aerodynamics do me in before we're done?

T.
<snip>
<<The light turns green and I chirp the tires. Whatver
he's got for an engine in their is pretty loud, but as I shift through
4th I know I have him. Honestly, I only get about half a car length on
him before we're up to 75 mph and my 4x4 Dak's aerodynamics start to
take over, but I think that's pretty damn good for 2.5 ton stock 4x4 CC!
<snip>