Re: Tire Sipe

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 17:19:14 EST

Just re-read my post. Now that I think about it, I think I was talking
about shaving the tread on tires, making them "cheater" slicks. I think the
siping has to do more with wet weather performance. Same explanation
applies, just with wet weather performance instead of dry weather
performance.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate