RE: Bigger Cat?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 18:20:15 EST

DML,
My experience with big Cats (Sam Ps) says put a 3"inlet outlet cat on an
loose your bottom end... Mike Leach's guy Tom alluded to this as well. He
felt the R/T cat is a very good high flow design. Dont know about the 318
unit... If you go high flow cat you may need to increase the restriction in
your muffler... Strange I know, Ive always looked to reduce all
restrictions as much as possible in my "older" Mopes, but all I can say is
be carefull!!
BKB