MS area Show LOOK!

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 19:39:48 EST

The following was sent to me on the R/T list. I don't know if the DML has
been notified yet, but here it is. Nice centralized location, could be a big
meet. Isn't Lance McMullen(??) the editor of Mini-Truckin??? Anyway, several
R/T's are going, so if there are any DML folks interested in showing up, e-
mail Tim, he is in AL. I have already told him to sign me up!!! Lets party
8^)

Gene in Baytown
99 R/T, CC, all the toys 5.9L/Deep Amethyst P.C.
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB,5.2L/Claret Red P.C.
<A HREF="http://www.mopars.net/">www.mopars.net</A>

"The last thing I want is a car(truck) for everyday people,
make mine a MoPar"

FORWARDED MESSAGE, CONTACT TIMBO95178@AOL.COM

R/Ters lets make this a good turn out of are trucks as a whole. Im sure if the
Magazines see 5 or more of us as a group showing up and parked beside each
other we should get some coverage.

Assorted Minatures is holding their 4th annual Showfest Truck and car show
May 15 & 16 at the Washington County Convention Center in Greenville
Mississippi.
Coverage by:Truckin'
                       MiniTruckin'
Pre registration $25 until May 1, at gate $35
For info. call (318) 428-2002 or (318) 281-0889 or (770) 506-8314

Or email me for more details this show is always big from what i hear
99 BLK CC Timbo
Timbo95178@aol.com
(334) 937-1156