Re: WARNING TO DML.!!!!!somebody steealing billing info

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 16:33:23 EST

In a message dated 3/27/99 4:21:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

> I just got a flashing im from MrBond711 saying he is from the
> DML. he is not . I learned from Aol that a flashing IM is not from AOL, but
> someone trying to steal your billing info. You must change your password.
> Contact AOL for more info.

I had the same person do this to me! He is weird. He asked if I had talked to
him before... I said no then he went on to say he was waiting for his Dakota
to come in that he had ordered. I went on to ask why he didn't have a profile
on the DML. He did not talk to me after that. I since then have refused his
repeated tries to communicate. Are you sure we have to change our screenname?
Kinda worried.
Charles