Gas Prices

From: Pedro J. Diaz (pjdmd@mho.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 17:05:32 EST

Denver: mid grade 1.23

I noticed a couple of years ago when the cost of a barrel was high,
that, when it was reduced, we did not see a decrease at the pump for
about 2 weeks. The official Oil company reply was that we were paying
for gas that was bought at a higher price, was refined, and is took
about 2 weeks to get to the pump. Well, how come that argument does not
hold true when the prices increase?! We see an increase in 1-2 days.

Now here's something we need more government oversight of.

Pedro.