Chipping Paint. . . HELP

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 20:13:33 EST

While I was washing my truck today, I noticed the dreaded chipping of paint
on my front upper bumper. My bumper is black, and there are only a couple
spots the size of quarters. Where it's chipped, the paint underneath is
just a shade lighter black, so its almost unnoticeable unless your detailing
and looking close. I would like all who have had this problem to e-mail me
with what your dealer said and did. How long did they take to repaint it?
Did you have to leave your dak, or did they just take your bumper? I want to
try to get them to repaint it with the body color. I don't know about
dealer, instead of calling me to tell me my part was in, they sent a
postcard. I am also going to try and get some brand new carpet since the
water leak has made my carpet stink.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk