popping Blake's hood

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 21:59:01 EST

SMTP:boydmcguire@mindspring.com] wrote:
| Well all, this could be the weirdest thing that has happenedn yet,

but I
| cant pop my hood, Any ideas why?
| Blake
| '93 LE Silver/White
| 4x2 Auto

-Blake, have someone pound on the front of your hood while you pull the
release lever. If no one is there to help you, reach up and smack the
left rear corner of the hood with your palm while you pull the release
lever. Sometimes, the spring tension at the latch doesnt get the hood
popped effectively.
I've been doing this on my '92 for 2 years. I clean and lube the latch,
release, and adjusted the spring tension, and now it works without
"assistance"
Patrick