Re: Bedliner Paint Saver

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:16:59 EST

Well, let me think, it's 1975 and I just ordered my brand new Caprice
Classic.Now this is a nice BIG car (tank) and it has 300lbs. of bumpers at
each end to protect the body in case I bump into something. But, I dont want
to scuff up the chrome if I do bump into something so, I order it with the
optional "bumper guards" to protect the bumpers but, the bumper guards might
get scuffed if I do bump into something so, the factory puts on a strip of
rubber to protect the guards. Ok, body protected by bumper, bumper protecter
by bumper guard,bumper guard protected by rubber strip..........WILL THIS
MADDNESS EVER END????
Bob, If I were you I would just put in the bedliner and and go enjoy the
truck. Just be sure to lift the liner once in a while to make sure that it
isn't trapping moisture under it and causing the bed to rust.
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8