Re: Actual top speed of the R/T?

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 18:06:40 EST

He is full of crap too .

They have been known to make mistakes at the factory , for instance , I
knew a guy with an Eagle Vision and he had the 24 valve model that was
supposed to have a top speed of about 120-125 , and it would cut off at 113
. The factory had put in the computer for the regular model .

I would buy that in this case except that they do not make a truck in any
form with a factory top speed of 125 , at least Mopar doesn't .

This guy is basically just trying to sound big and bad .

At 05:39 PM 3/28/99 EST, you wrote:
>Has anyone gotten a stock computered Dakota R/T past 117? Some guy from the
>Dodge truck newsgroup says he has achieved somewhere around 125MPH with a
>stock R/T.
>Thanks
>Charles

Jack Hilton III