Re: Exhaust Emergency!!!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 18:28:56 EDT

The dealership is in St.Louis, I'm in North Carolina, but I'm planning on going
home to StL this weekend....will the 750 mile drive be ok? (I can handle the
noise, sound system can take care of that.) If I do install two bolts myself
(god forbid) how can I figure out the size without taking the other (rusty) bolt
out?
Thanks again,
Robert

--