Re: 2 quick questions -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 21:59:47 EST

I think you can just nix the relay and run the power wire straight to the
low beams. That's what I did with mne... mine come on with or without
beams =)

-mike d.

>>> <HEMI@charter.net> 03/25/99 08:36am >>>

>2. Has anyone figured out a way to make the fog lights
> stay on when you go to bright?

I was thinking about this one too .

I am thinking that maybe something like the "Hi-Four" kit that you can buy
for a chevy may work to accomplish this . They sell this kit to Chevy
guys
so that instead of turning off the low-beams and then turning on the
high-beams , it turns on both hte high-beams and the low-bemas when
you hit
the brights .
Just about every place sells these kits in the Truckin' mags , and I
believe that alot of the wiring , or at least the headlight plugs
themselves , should fit .

I would look into that .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html