Trying to spank a truck with my Dak!!

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 23:57:11 EST

I was at a stoplight and I was in the left lane. Someone pulled up in a
truck next to me and started to rev his engine, having my ego, I reved mine
back. The light turn green and we both hit the gas. We were neck and neck
all the way till be had to slow down for the next light. We got up to about
80 mph. We proceed to do that for 3 lights. Neither I nor the other person
won or lost. His truck was a good ride.

Did I mention that he was in a Dak also?

Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+ VVRROOOOMM VVRROOOOMM