My '99 R/T will be here tomarrow!! (more)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 09:36:26 EST

And in much much less time than I was told... check out this timeline:

March 5th- I sat down with my salesman and placed the actual order to have my
R/T built at the factory. I was told it would be 8-10 weeks, and I would miss
out on the $1,000 rebate, unless Chrysler re-issued a new rebate

March 19th- Received a call from my dealer saying the truck was going to be
shipped from the factory on March 26th (in other words.. I had to get off my
ass and sell my current car)

March 26th- Car was shipped from (Warren?) assembly

March 27th- I sold my beloved 1991 Ford Thunderbird which I loved for 3 1/2
wonderful years

And I will pick up my brand new truck tomarrow and drive it home.

Total time only 25 days.. less than 4 weeks

I'll let you guys know when I get it.. I can't wait