RE: bed liner question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 10:11:15 EST

Randy,
I've had mine in for three years now; have not had it out yet. I am
planning on pulling it out later this spring to wash out the bed. I'm
waiting for the temperature to warm up a bit to make the plastic more
flexible. I curious to see how it looks. I installed a bedsaver pad under
the liner. This is suppose to prevent any paint loss.
Rich - Ashburn, VA